If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work to make it right. If we cannot replace or exchange your item, we will offer a refund. If your item was damaged in transit, please retain the packaging and take photos--we require them before any exchange or refund can be processed.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
In the event that a refund will be issued, please follow these instructions:
1) Please obtain a return authorization number from us. You will need your original order number to obtain the return authorization.
2) Please return the item(s) within 7 days of receiving the authorization number.
3) Please write your name, address, email address, telephone number, return authorization number, and reason for return and enclose this document with your returned item.
4) Package the item securely and ship it to the address provided by us.
5) Use UPS, FedEx, or USPS Insured Parcel Post to send back the package. Please retain your tracking number.
Once the items are received by us, we will issue a credit to your credit card within 5 business days. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable unless the return was because of an error we made. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.